Tuesday, November 8, 2011

SCOOP + Rag + Bone + Bloglovin





First off, we're finally registered on BlogLovin'! Follow my blog with Bloglovin



The first time I went to Scoop NYC was in Las Vegas a couple of summers ago. My mom introduced me to the store and I immediately fell in love. When I found out that it was opening up on Newbury Street, I knew I had to visit. 
Of course, I couldn't leave the store without buying something. I blame the presentation of the clothes - 
everything looks so appealing. I wanted it all....

This Rag & Bone dress is perfect for any occassion. It's classy and appropriate but still sexy because it's form-fitting.
 I am in LOVE with the leather detailing and the exposed zipper in the back. 
Can't wait to further style this piece!


177 Newbury Street
Boston, MA 02116
(617.874.4400)


I encourage you all the visit Scoop NYC if you live in the Boston area! 
Despite being small, it's a beautiful store with tons of great fashion finds. 
Shout out to Arthur, who helped me pick our this dress and offered great advice. 


No comments:

Post a Comment