Monday, November 28, 2011

DAY and NIGHT

daynnight


daynight (1 of 9) daynight (9 of 9)
daynight (4 of 9)
daynight (3 of 9)
daynight (8 of 9)
daynight (5 of 9)

FEATURING: MILLY leopard skirt

DAY LOOK:
LF pink sleeveless blouse
MARC BY MARC JACOBS grey leather booties
ALDO black beanie
CHAN LUU necklace
JUICY COUTURE white watch

NIGHT LOOK:
VINCE black sweater
MATIKO black studded suede boots
JESSICA KAGAN CUSHMAN nantucket bangles


"Day and Night" seemed like such a great and helpful concept for this blog. Buying pieces that you can wear casually AND formally are worth the investment. This Milly skirt proves that leopard print can be versatile.

I really love the Jessica Kagan Cushman bangles because they're all handmade. Each piece is slightly different, and this personal touch is what makes it so appealing to me. The black one says, "Never Never Never Never Give Up" and the off-white one says, "Fashion can be bought. Style one must possess." Two awesome quotes that I live by!

Side note. Caprice & I are currently watching Gossip Girl, a show that is our not so guilty pleasure. Personally, I want to raid Blair's closet. I still think Blair belongs with Chuck. Sooner or later, she won't be able to hold back her feelings for him.. I hope. Also, how annoying is Charlie? and Dan and Nate's characters seem pointless to me now. What are your thoughts?





  

No comments:

Post a Comment