Wednesday, November 16, 2011

SOUNDS: MiM0SA



LF sheer tank
URBAN OUTFITTERS tribal print skirt

Photo courtesy of: MiM0SA's Myspace

I attended the MiM0SA concert at Royale Boston last week and.... I don't even know what to say. It was such a great time that I'm having trouble explaining it.  You gotta experience the concert yourself to truly understand it.  It was my first time at this venue, and I think it might be my new favorite one in Boston. The space is perfect for a dubstep show. Sick beats, hard bass, and sweating. That pretty much sums up my night. Unfortunately, cameras were not allowed so I couldn't take any photos! My iPhone (3GS) doesn't have flash so any attempts using it were complete failures.

Now, about my outfit. I always try to wear something sleeveless because I tend to overheat very quickly at shows. I wore plain, black tights under the skirt and rocked my black combat boots. I don't understand how girls are able to wear heels at these types of concerts. Maybe it's just me, but I am terrible at dancing in heels.

Also featured in the outfit picture are the DEBORAH LIPPMANN nail polish in "Lady Sings The Blues" and MARC JACOBS "Daisy" perfume.  If you like glitter as much as I do, then try out this nail polish. It looks especially great painted over CHANEL's "Blue Satin."  This perfume has always been my #1. For some reason, I get really bad headaches when I wear strong perfumes, so this one is light enough and it doesn't bother me.

Comment below and tell me about any concerts you have been to recently!
I'd love to hear :)





No comments:

Post a Comment