Saturday, November 26, 2011

New York, New York

New York, New York


Just got back to Boston, and I miss New York already. Spending some time at home was much needed. New Yorkers have the best fashion sense. Okay, I'm a little biased but this black & white look is exactly what I love most about New York style. It's simple, modern, and yet so trendy. The leopard scarf adds a fun twist. Personally, I like a minimal look when it comes to jewelry so I paired this outfit with just one statement piece: the Ben Amun earrings. I'd die to own those. Holiday wish list, much?




P.S....

Thought this picture was too hilarious not to post, haha! Me, post-Thanksgiving feast. Passed out in a food coma with my baby, Silas. I miss that little boy so much. I had to take an Amtrak train back to Boston, and they don't allow pets! At least I know he'll be well taken care of at home in New York.




$448 - net-a-porter.com

£535 - flannelsfashion.com

$236 - theoutnet.com

fashion.1stdibs.com

$170 - charmandchain.com

$325 - saksfifthavenue.com



No comments:

Post a Comment