Friday, November 4, 2011

Introduction: Le Model

Intro: Lauren









Shirt: Theory
Pants: Citizens of Humanity
Belt: Hermes
Jewelry: Me&Ro necklace + Tiffany & Co earrings
Shoes: Nine West
Jacket: Ann Taylor

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"My Go-to Outfit"
(apparently I like com"candy" boots.. cannot draw for my life).

Hi everyone! The name's Lauren, and I'm a college student and an old cat lady at heart. I've loved fashion since I was a kid. Yeah, clothes aren't everything but they make me damn happy. My style has evolved to be a little more alternative while still remaining classy and girly. My favorite designers include Sauce, Marc by Marc Jacobs, Chanel,  Ella Moss, Alexander Wang, and J Brand.. the list goes on forever but I'll stop here, lolz. Other things I love include: 
music - dubstep, ska, reggae, indie rock.. I'm all over the map
science - I major in psychology!
Japanese pop culture - hell yeah, anime.
makeup - I might hoard/collect it.... maybe.


Here is a picture of my cat, Silas. (yes, he was named after the character in Weeds)
 He's about a year and a half now!



*Disclaimer: I am in NO way an actual model or anything. I can barely keep a straight face for more than a minute so expect a lot of silly pictures! This blog is for real women. I'm not a size 0 and definitely not 6 feet tall. I'm just here to have fun, be a little crazy, let you in on my experiences, and share my love for all things beautiful!

If you cant' live it up during your college years, can you ever?


No comments:

Post a Comment