Friday, November 11, 2011

Rooftoppin'









Shirt: Ella Moss
Jeans: True Religion
Jewelry: Me&Ro and House of Harlow necklaces
Hat: LF
Scarf: Missoni
Boots: Seychelles
Leather Jacket: Ann Taylor


Completely impromptu photoshoot. Caprice came over to my apartment the other night, and we decided to have a little fun on the roof. Totally in love with the Boston skyline. It makes me miss my hometown, New York. I'm starting to gear up for the colder weather.  I just accepted the fact that flip flops are no longer acceptable so I'm still getting used to the idea of hats, scarves, and gloves. 


Winter is coming...
 (bonus points to whoever gets that reference).

2 comments:

  1. I love that HOH star necklace... and such a cutie with your cat :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, MARadam! xo
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete