Monday, November 7, 2011

Introduction: Behind the Lens


Intro: Caprice
@Cheesecake Factory (I swear it's ice water not vodka)

My "Go-To" Outfit:
Shirt: LnA Asymmetrical T
Pants: Rag and Bone Skinny Jeans
Jacket: All Saints Studded Leather Jacket
Shoes: Velvet Skull TOMS
Tote: MICHAEL Michael Kors Leather Tote
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Hello all! My name is Caprice and I'm currently a Junior in college studying Digital Art and Game Design. Despite my love for video games and thrash metal, I still harbor a soft spot for fashion (go cuckoo for Coco Chanel). More than anything, I love photographing street style, which led to this little blog project. I hope you all enjoy this blog as much as we enjoyed making it!  


Here is Mocha, my 7month old kitty (she's 2 months in this picture). You'll be seeing a lot more of her in future posts to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment